Over time, we have built up a vast network of trusted translators, so Bergamo Consul can offer a wide range of different language combinations.
Although the most frequently requested service is the combination of Italian and another language, our translation service covers more than 25 languages and involves over 150 trusted, professional, mother-tongue translators, all carefully selected and each working in a specific area of competence:
- Technical (technical manuals, user and maintenance manuals, instruction sheets and catalogues)
- Commercial (balance sheets, contracts, commercial correspondence, company rules and memos)
- Automotive (brochures for cars, motorbikes, bicycles, etc.)
- Legal (notarised documents, visas, certificates, contracts, insurance policies, complaints and arbitration, and court orders)
- Marketing (adverts, press releases, info packs, websites, letters and presentations)
- Medical (manuals and instructions for medical staff, clinical examinations and clinical files)
- Pharmaceuticals (patient information leaflets, documents, standards, studies and patents)
- IT (hardware and software instructions and presentations)
- Tourism (guides and websites)
- Social (organisations, foundations and associations)
- Art & Culture (schools, events, exhibitions and museums)
- Scientific documents for the public
Bergamo Consul uses the latest computer-assisted translation (CAT) tools on the market to be ahead of the game. Thanks to the use of CAT tools, we can calculate the exact number of words per segment and rates of repetition, create a specific translation memory for each client and prepare different offers in terms of cost. Indeed, alignment and comparison of text segments against those already in the translation memory means that, when matches are found, the cost of a translation may be considerably less than if no matches are found (100% new).
The drafting, management and constant updating of customised glossaries means that each client’s specific terminology is used, as well as the preferred linguistic style, both making for consistency. The use of corporate wording represents important added value when it comes to translations.
Bergamo Consul also offers transcription and native content creation services upon request should the client have specific idiomatic or cultural requirements.